Autism is a journey no one should face alone. We are dedicated to providing stories of hope and inspiration from around the world. However, we need your help.
“If you have met one person with autism, you have met one person with autism.”
If you are an individual with autism, parent, caregiver, family member, or professional involved in your local autism community and would like to submit a short story for inclusion on our web site.
We invite you to send your story To AUTISMINWORLD
- Include a 2-3 sentence bio with your submission (social channels and blog hyperlinked, please!)
- You can write anonymously if you’d like. Just note that.
- A suggested post title
- Paste your post directly in the body of your e-mail or send a word document. Do not send a PDF. If a post has previously run, please also include the link to where it appears online.
- Readers LOVE photos! Please include 3-4 high resolution photos and a minimum of one landscape size (horizontal) photo for the featured image. Please send the original photograph rather than Instagram image.
- Please keep blog post between 600 and 1,000 words.
Honest pieces do the best on our site. Life ain’t easy. Parenting is hard. Kids are exhausting.
Email your submission to AUTISMINWORLD . We will contact you if your work is being considered for use.